The Growth Program
Drawing from research on Post-Traumatic Growth; tools from the Martha Beck Life Coach Training program; and principles of Design Thinking, this six-session program (spanning 12 weeks) is for those who feel ready to turn tragedy into a springboard for personal growth, fulfillment, and service.
We begin by helping you:
- Articulate the personal meaning of your loss;
- Uncover the unique messages you’ve taken away from it;
- Identify what you hope to achieve moving forward;
- Examine and remove any self-imposed obstacles in your path;
- Start moving toward that goal.
We’ll also take your natural mode of operation into consideration, and use a series of exercises to help you map out and start implementing your new plan, be it personal, professional, or community-based.
Whether you want to invest more time in parenting, start a nonprofit, write your story, or have another dream – I’ll help you find a path that’s true to your passions, honors your individual style, and leverages on your strengths. I’ll also serve as an accountability partner as you bring your vision into being.