The Growth Program
Drawing from research on Post-Traumatic Growth; tools from the Martha Beck Life Coach Training program; and principles of Design Thinking, this six-session program (spanning 12 weeks) is for those who feel ready to turn tragedy into a springboard for personal growth, fulfillment, and service.
We begin by helping you:
- Articulate the personal meaning of your loss;
- Uncover the unique messages you’ve taken away from it;
- Identify what you hope to achieve moving forward;
- Examine and remove any self-imposed obstacles in your path;
- Start moving toward that goal.
We’ll also take your natural mode of operation into consideration, and use a series of exercises to help you map out and start implementing your new plan, be it personal, professional, or community-based.
Whether you want to invest more time in parenting, start a nonprofit, write your story, or implement other ideas inspired by your loss – I’ll help you find a path that’s true to your passions, honors your individual style, and leverages on your strengths. I’ll also serve as an accountability partner as you start taking steps to bring your vision into being.